Introduction of operating points of Tianmen generator set and explanation of influencing factors
Generator sets are indispensable equipment in industrial production, and many enterprises have their own backup generator sets. In order to maintain the normal operation of the plant after the power transmission network fails. Today I will introduce to you the relevant knowledge of generator sets. Do you know any points to pay attention to when generating units are used? The following is the introduction of “introduction of operating points of generating units and explanation of influencing factors”.
What factors affect the use of generator sets
The factors affecting the use of diesel generators are various, such as the quality of fuel and lubricants, the speed and load of diesel engines, environmental conditions and operating conditions. Discussing the influence of these factors is also of practical significance to our actual work.
The quality of the fuel and lubricating oil should be adapted to the structure of the diesel engine. If diesel contains sulfur or other impurities, acids and other corrosive substances will be generated during the combustion process, which will accelerate the wear of the cylinder. Too much heavy fraction in diesel will easily form carbon deposits after combustion, so that piston rings and Abrasive wear occurs in the cylinder; the viscosity of the diesel has an impact on the formation of the mixture and the reliability of the oil supply equipment. For lubricating oil, it affects viscosity and oxidation resistance. It should be selected and used reasonably according to the working conditions of the diesel engine.
Tests show that the friction of diesel generator sets increases with the increase of speed and load. When the load increases, the unit pressure on the friction surface increases, resulting in poor thermal conditions. When the speed is increased, the number of frictions per unit time is increased by half, and at the same power, the speed is greater than the wear when the load is increased. However, too low speed can not guarantee good liquid lubrication conditions, but also increase wear. Therefore, for a certain diesel engine, there is a suitable working speed range.
In addition, when diesel generators are often unstable, such as acceleration, deceleration, parking and starting, due to frequent changes in speed and load, the diesel generators have poor lubrication conditions, unstable thermal conditions, and increased wear. Especially at the time of starting, the crankshaft rotates at a low speed, the oil pump is not supplied in time, and the refueling temperature is low, the oil viscosity is high, it is difficult to establish liquid lubrication on the friction surface, and the wear is very serious.
The temperature of the use environment also has an influence on the wear of diesel generators. When the temperature is high, the engine tends to overheat, the viscosity of the lubricant is low, and the wear of the parts increases. When the temperature is low, the viscosity of the lubricating oil becomes larger, and it is difficult to start the diesel engine. The cooling water cannot maintain the normal temperature during work, which increases the wear and corrosion of the parts. When the diesel engine starts at low temperature, the wear is more serious.
The working temperature of diesel generators is one of the important factors affecting wear. During use, due to the limitations of the cooling system structure, changes in working load and speed, changes in ambient temperature and other factors, the diesel engine operating temperature has a wide range of changes. Practice has shown that it is advantageous to control the temperature of the cooling water at 75-85 ° C and the temperature of the lubricating oil at 75-95 ° C.
Precautions for use of generator set
We know that diesel generators are commonly used, and such facilities can be supplied by the mains power grid when the level is used. However, due to earthquakes, typhoons, wars and other natural disasters or man-made factors, after the power grid is damaged and the power supply is interrupted, the installed backup units should be started quickly and insist on continuous and long-term uninterrupted operation to ensure the use of these important projects Continuous power supply to the load.
This type of backup generator set is also a common type of generator set. Common diesel generator sets have a long working time, which is different from emergency diesel generator sets. Let ’s take a look at what precautions need to be taken when choosing a regular diesel generator set. .
1. Determination of capacity: According to the long-term continuous operation output power can meet the selection of the calculation load of the entire project, and the capacity of the standby unit of the generator set should be determined according to the importance of the load. The continuous output power of a diesel engine is generally 0.9 times the nominal power.
2. Determination of the number of units: The general setting is usually more than two units to ensure the continuity of power supply and adapt to changes in the load curve. Only a large number of units can determine the number of generators to be put into operation based on changes in the power load, so that diesel engines often operate under economic loads to reduce fuel consumption and reduce power generation costs. The economic operation status of the diesel engine is between 75% -90% of the rated power. In order to ensure the continuity of power supply, the common unit itself should consider setting up a standby unit.
3. Determination of rotation speed: In general, the high-speed unit with a rotation speed of 1000-1500 rpm should be selected, and the low-speed unit with a rotation speed of 300-350 rpm is suitable for use as a marine host.
4. Determination of voltage: The determination of the output voltage of the generator is the same as that of the emergency generator set, which is generally 400V. Individual projects with large power consumption and long transmission distances can choose high-voltage generator sets.
Detailed explanation of the four major shutdown protection issues of generator sets
Nine factors of high water temperature in the water tank of the generator set
What are the uses of small diesel generators
What factors affect the price of generating units
- 68KW Volvo generator set
- What are the components and functions of diesel generators? 2019-12-19
- Can the three-phase generator wiring diagram lead to only one phase ?
- Start-up steps of automatic diesel generator2019-12-05
- What is the reason for the small diesel generators to emit black smoke?
- What is the reason for ` ` maintenance '' diesel generators not catching fire?
- Maintenance tips and cleaning points for generators2019-10-26
- Introduction to the structure and characteristics of silent diesel generators2019-10-16
- Diesel generator wire grounding and UPS matching instructions2019-09-24
- Summary of faults used by generator set manufacturers