Start-up steps for an automated diesel generator
The startup steps of the automatic diesel generator are: keep the control switch in the automatic state (AUTO on the device), and keep the power automatic switch (ATS on the device) in the automatic position. When a power failure occurs, the power automatic switch will send the start Request to the generator control system, that is, the generator will start automatically.
Of course, if the automatic start function of the equipment can be performed smoothly, it is necessary to ensure that the generator operating system is normal. Therefore, the following needs to be done before the equipment runs:
1) Check if the external screws are loose;
2) Whether antifreeze has been added to the water tank;
3) Whether the drain valve at the bottom of the water tank has been closed;
4) Whether the oil and diesel are added and whether the added amount meets the requirements.
2. Connect the oil circuit
1) Whether the oil inlet and the oil return in the diesel generator are put into the fuel tank at the same time;
2) The new diesel oil needs to stand for a period of time to allow the impurities to settle down;
3) Different types of diesel are used in different seasons.
3. Turn on the starting power: Generally, one battery is used for the power below 50 kW diesel generator set. The red wire is connected to the positive electrode and the black wire is connected to the negative electrode.
4. Connect the load line to the U, V, W, and N lines at the rear of the motor. The neutral line and any live line are 220v. Note that the load switch cannot be opened directly. Is off.
5. Loosen the screw cap on the diesel generator oil pump, press the oil handle manually, and observe whether there is diesel returning from the oil return pipe of the oil pipe.
In addition, during the generator's operation, the following situations occur, the equipment needs to be closed in time for processing:
1. A personal electric shock occurred;
2. The generator set or starter emits smoke and catches fire;
3. The generator set vibrates violently and the sound is extremely abnormal;
4. The machinery and equipment dragged by the generator set are damaged or stuck;
5. The bearing parts have severe fever;
6. The generator set produces an axial channeling shock, sweeps the chamber, sparks appear, the speed drops suddenly or the temperature rises sharply.
The above content is an introduction to the "starting steps of automatic diesel generators". For more exciting content, please pay attention to this site!
Hardware design and software of generator set monitoring system
Factors to consider when purchasing generator sets and their performance and quality
50KW Shangchai generator set
1000KW Jichai generator set
- T2-400kw Yuchai generator set
- 68KW Volvo generator set
- What are the components and functions of diesel generators? 2019-12-19
- Can the three-phase generator wiring diagram lead to only one phase ?
- Start-up steps of automatic diesel generator2019-12-05
- What is the reason for the small diesel generators to emit black smoke?
- What is the reason for ` ` maintenance '' diesel generators not catching fire?
- Maintenance tips and cleaning points for generators2019-10-26
- Introduction to the structure and characteristics of silent diesel generators2019-10-16
- Diesel generator wire grounding and UPS matching instructions2019-09-24