Detailed explanation of Yichang diesel generator power data
With the development of technology, the use of diesel generators has gradually become popular. What aspects of the use of diesel generator power should be paid attention to? Let's talk with you in this chapter. The diesel generator set is a combination of a diesel engine and a synchronous alternator. The maximum power allowed by a diesel engine is limited by the mechanical and thermal load of the parts.
The main power of a diesel generator set is also called continuous power or long-running power. In China, the main power is generally used to identify a diesel generator set, and internationally it uses standby power, also known as maximum power. When identifying diesel generator sets, irresponsible manufacturers often use the maximum power as continuous power to introduce and sell units in the market, causing many users to misunderstand these two concepts.
Diesel generator sets are nominally used in our country as main power, that is, continuous power. The maximum power that generator sets can use continuously within 24 hours is called continuous power, and in a certain period, the standard is every 12 One hour within one hour can be overloaded by 10% on the basis of continuous power. At this time, the unit power is what we usually call the maximum power, that is, standby power.
That is to say, if you buy a 400kw unit, you can run to 440kw within 1 hour within 12 hours. If you buy a 400kw unit, if you do n’t overload it, you will always run at 400kw. In fact, the unit has always been in an overload state (because the actual rated power of the unit is only 360KW, which is very unfavorable to the unit and will shorten the life of the unit and increase the failure rate.
1. The unit of apparent power is KVA. China is used to express the capacity of transformers and UPS.
2. The active power is 0.8 times the apparent power, and the unit is KW. China is used to generate power and equipment.
3. The rated power of a diesel generator set refers to the power that can be continuously operated for 12 hours.
4. The maximum power is 1.1 times the rated power, but only 1 hour is allowed within 12 hours.
5. The economic power is 0.50.75 times of the rated power, which is the output power of diesel generators that can run for a long time without being limited by time. When running at this power, the fuel is the most economical and the failure rate is the lowest.
The above detailed description of diesel generator power data is briefly introduced, I hope this knowledge will be helpful to you!
Hardware design and software of generator set monitoring system
50KW Shangchai generator set
1000KW Jichai generator set
Factors to consider when purchasing generator sets and their performance and quality
- T2-400kw Yuchai generator set
- 68KW Volvo generator set
- What are the components and functions of diesel generators? 2019-12-19
- Can the three-phase generator wiring diagram only lead to one phase ?
- Start-up steps of automatic diesel generator2019-12-05
- What is the reason for the small diesel generators to emit black smoke?
- What is the reason for ` ` maintenance '' diesel generators not catching fire?
- Maintenance tips and cleaning points for generators2019-10-26
- Introduction to the structure and characteristics of silent diesel generators2019-10-16
- Diesel generator wire grounding and UPS matching instructions2019-09-24