Brief Analysis on the Causes of the Abnormal Failure of Xiaogan Diesel Generator
For diesel generators, especially large generators, they are basically driven by diesel engines to generate electricity. When the diesel engine is working, it will produce large vibration and noise, which will cause the connection between the fixed parts to become loose and cause the unit to vibrate. Under normal circumstances, daily maintenance and maintenance must be performed to check whether the connections of each connection are firm and effective, whether the fan is normal, and whether the damping device of the machine is intact. Under abnormal and abnormal conditions, diesel generators must stop inspections to find hidden dangers.
The failure of the diesel generator is as follows:
First, the imbalance of the rotor part is mainly caused by the imbalance of the rotor, the coupling, the coupling and the transmission wheel. The way to deal with this is to find the right balance. If there are larger transmission wheels, brake wheels, couplings and couplings, they should be separated from the rotor.
Second, the rotating part caused by mechanical looseness. For example: loose iron core bracket, loose key, loose pin, rotor binding will cause unbalance of rotating parts.
3. The main mechanical problems are as follows:
1. The connecting rod axis is not symmetrical and the center lines do not coincide. The main cause of this failure is improper installation and improper installation. In addition, the center lines of some interconnected parts overlap in the cold state, but after a period of operation, the center line is damaged due to deformation of the rotor support, foundation, etc., causing vibration.
2. Defective gears and connection to the generator. Such failures are mainly manifested in gears, worn tooth surfaces, poor lubrication, skewed and misaligned wheels and couplings, excessively large gaps in gear teeth, toothed couplings, or severe wear, which can cause certain vibrations.
3. Defects and installation problems of the generator itself. The main problems of this kind of failure are ellipse, shaft bending, too large or too small clearance between shaft and bearing, insufficient rigidity of the bearing, base, and the entire motor installation foundation. The motor is not firmly fixed between the base and ground. Loose foot bolts, looseness between the bearing seat and the bottom plate, etc. Shafts and bushes between too large or too small gaps can not only cause vibration but also cause abnormal bearing lubrication and temperature.
4. The load of the generator conducts vibration. For example: turbine generator, steam turbine vibration, motor driven fan, water pump vibration, causing motor vibration.
4. Part of the electrical fault is caused by electromagnetic mainly including: AC motor stator wiring error, generator motor rotor winding short circuit, synchronous motor field winding inter-turn short circuit, synchronous motor field coil connection error, generator broken rotor bar, air gap Non-uniform, rotor deformation causes core rotor, resulting in imbalance of air gap magnetic flux through vibration.
The above brief analysis of the causes of abnormal failure of diesel generators is a brief introduction, I hope this knowledge will be helpful to you!
Factors to consider when purchasing generator sets and their performance and quality
1000KW Jichai generator set
Hardware design and software of generator set monitoring system
50KW Shangchai generator set
- T2-400kw Yuchai generator set
- 68KW Volvo generator set
- What are the components and functions of diesel generators? 2019-12-19
- Can the three-phase generator wiring diagram only lead to one phase ?
- Start-up steps of automatic diesel generator2019-12-05
- What is the reason for the small diesel generators to emit black smoke?
- What is the reason for ` ` maintenance '' diesel generators not catching fire?
- Maintenance tips and cleaning points for generators2019-10-26
- Introduction to the structure and characteristics of silent diesel generators2019-10-16
- Diesel generator wire grounding and UPS matching instructions2019-09-24