What causes black smoke from small diesel generators
There are many reasons for small black diesel generators to emit black smoke, mainly due to the failure of fuel supply, combustion, intake, exhaust and other systems that cause the mixture to be too rich, the mixture to be formed poorly, or the combustion to be incomplete. Let ’s take a look at the possible faults in these four systems.
First, the oil supply system
1.Injector is not working well
The poor performance of the injector is mainly manifested in three aspects: poor spray quality, insufficient injection pressure, and dripping of the injector. Because the fuel cannot be fully mixed with the air in the cylinder, it cannot be completely burned.
2. Excessive oil supply
The oil supply is too large, resulting in a thicker mixture and incomplete combustion.
3. Improper fuel supply advance angle
1) The fuel supply advance angle is too large In direct injection diesel engines, when other parameters are unchanged, appropriately increasing the fuel injection advance angle can reduce the exhaust concentration.
2) When the fuel supply advance angle is too small, the fuel is injected into the cylinder too late, and a part of the fuel is decomposed and burned by the high temperature in the exhaust pipe when it is separated or discharged.
1.Combustion chamber shape and volume change
The shape of the combustion chamber is reduced due to manufacturing quality and long-term use, resulting in uneven fuel mixing during work and incomplete combustion.
2.The quality of diesel is not good
Diesel engines use inferior diesel fuel or diesel fuel containing other impurities, which causes insufficient combustion and emits black smoke.
Third, the intake / exhaust system
1.Insufficient compression force
After the valve, piston ring and cylinder liner are worn out, the compression pressure is insufficient, the pressure and temperature can not meet the requirements, the combustion conditions of the fuel are deteriorated, and soot is easily generated.
2.Intake and exhaust resistance is too large
The intake and exhaust resistances are too low, and the exhaust is not clean, which affects the charging efficiency.
3.Incorrect valve clearance adjustment
Whether the valve clearance is too large or the valve clearance is too small, the proportion of air in the mixture will be reduced, causing incomplete combustion.
4, engine gas distribution phase change
The engine gas distribution phase changes due to the quality of parts and assembly quality, resulting in changes in valve opening and closing time, which affects the combustion process of the engine.
The above is an introduction to "What is the cause of black smoke from small diesel generators?" It is worth noting that when the above-mentioned abnormality or failure occurs in the diesel engine, the handling is also very simple. As long as the point causing the failure is found in time, repairs are made to this point Or replace it.
Factors to consider when purchasing generator sets and their performance and quality
50KW Shangchai generator set
Hardware design and software of generator set monitoring system
1000KW Jichai generator set
- T2-400kw Yuchai generator set
- 68KW Volvo generator set
- What are the components and functions of diesel generators? 2019-12-19
- Can the three-phase generator wiring diagram lead to only one phase ?
- Start-up steps of automatic diesel generator2019-12-05
- What is the reason for the small diesel generators to emit black smoke?
- What is the reason for ` ` maintenance '' diesel generators not catching fire?
- Maintenance tips and cleaning points for generators2019-10-26
- Introduction to the structure and characteristics of silent diesel generators2019-10-16
- Diesel generator wire grounding and UPS matching instructions2019-09-24